Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Easy-Peasy Guacamole



So lately I've been living a bloggers worst nightmare- having spastic Internet access. It makes blogging on a regular basis difficult, at best. But I'm trying to do my best in keeping happy followers so here is a simple recipe that I'm sure most people already have. Emphasis on the some, meaning some others will need this recipe!

Guacamole
2 Roma tomatoes
2 Medium size avocados, ripe
1/2 small sweet onion
Juice of 1/2 a lime

This makes enough for one cereal bowlfull. If you're having a party I suggest doubling amounts.

Cut avacados in half. Discard pit and scoop out the good stuff into bowl. Using the back of a fork mash until a semi-smooth consistency. Add lime juice and stir well. Cut tomatoes and onion into small chunks. Add to avacado and mix well. Add salt to taste.

And yes, the delicious guacamole is topping my delicious egg burger in the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment