Monday, September 16, 2013

2 Minute Paleo Peaches and Cream (scd, paleo)



Am I the only one who thinks of that song by 112 every time I hear the phrase "peaches and cream"? I can't be alone in this.
Here's a simple paleo treat that is easily made in two minutes or less and requires virtually no prep time. Enjoy this single serving by yourself or share with a good friend. Yumm...warm peachy goo-ness.

Ingredients:

1 peach, diced
2 tsp coconut butter (aka coconut cream concentrate)
2 Tbsp coconut flakes
1 Tbsp honey
pinch of salt
dash of cinnamon and cloves

Directions:

In aforementioned order, put ingredients in microwave safe bowl and microwave for one minute. When the peach is soft and coconut butter is all melty stir it all together. Enjoy while warm.

1 comment:

  1. I just made this for breakfast, am sitting here with my tea and peaches and am loving this! I can see this replacing my apple pie on Thanksgiving! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete