Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Autumn Apple Dip



Lately I have been adhering to the old adage of "an apple a day keeps the doctor away." Seems to be working, I've feel pretty well lately. With eating the same food everyday though I end up inventing somewhat creative additions to change up the flavor palate. Here's a simple, quick, and healthy dip that will spice up the traditional apple.

2Tbsp Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp honey
1 tsp cinnamon
dash of cloves
dash of salt

This makes enough for one medium to large apple. Try multiplying the recipe to keep in your refrigerator for later.



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just happen to come upon your website and absolutely love it! Thank you!! I had one question, the Greek yogurt, is that SCD compliant?? If it is, I will jump for joy!!

    ReplyDelete